Retrain the Allergy Brain is one of our most popular program that we help people run either on their own, with a coach or in our clinic.
Image credit: Pixabay
Retrain the Allergy Brain is a strategy based on a salutogenic model, one that studies what causes health, rather than disease. These strategies aim to understand and then down-regulate the stressed system responses. This helps to move the body into innate systems designed for optimal functioning, helps to re-establish how the cells “see” particles, chemicals, foods and substrates, so that cells can function as they are meant to, nutrients are absorbed, wastes are removed through functional Eliminative Systems. Healthy cells and integrated communication systems are supported, and health expression has the opportunity to become optimized.
First we have to understand what the coined term "brain allergy" means. Here are the tenets to the program. Our podcast listed at the end describes brain allergy in detail.
The strategy uses the COPP Method, which stands for Cellular Optimization through enhanced Polyvagal and Phenolic Communication as the foundational components.
We operate through three strategies of lifestyle, diet, and behaviors/habits that allow the body to:
- Fix the Conditioning
- Fix the Cells
- Fix the Systems
- Implement Behavior and Habit Training to Create an Optimal Environment for health
Working through three main aspects of the program:
- Polyvagal Theory and Enhancement of Vagus Nerve
- The Cellular Systems
- Phenolic Optimization and Functional Phased Diet
This brings forth the following functional benefits:
- Increased Resilience of the immune system - through strategies designed to work holistically to improve mindfulness, enhance stress release, improve vagal tone of the Vagus Nerve, coordinate the psoas occupation, and establish effective breathing all in a coordinated effort to down regulate the cellular trauma adaptive stress response
- Endocrine and Nervous Systems Balance -balance the interplay of work and play/stress response and receiving to:
- address endocrine support of stress glands and hormones,
- Incorporate movement exercises to decrease sedentary behaviors and utilize effective exercise to enhance toning of affected tissues
- Improve sleep hygiene
- Improved Nourishment of the Cells - targeted nourishment therapy through phased dieting and supplemental therapeutics to
- increase microbiome and ECM communications
- Remove barriers to healing
- Retrain the allergy/rejection defense and allow the cells to “see” foods anew
- Support systems of digestion and elimination
If you’re breathing, there’s more right with you than wrong with you, and our goal is to capitalize on that. We’re here to help you reduce the burden by education, physical training, and life management while you manage symptoms of this chronic state in which you find yourself, and manage stress and lifestyle while you go through it. We’re going to put our energy in the form of attention on all the right things that can be enhanced and the dysfunctions that can improve. Your medical team is an important part to continue with as they will continue to work with what’s “wrong”. We’re also here because you have symptoms that have yet to be resolved by other methods. We’re here to create optimal health, and to activate the potential energy that was inherently within, before things went haywire.
This blog post is provided for educational and informational purposes only and is not medical, mental health or healthcare advice. The information presented here is not intended to diagnose, treat, heal, cure or prevent any illness, medical condition or mental or emotional condition. Working with us is not a guarantee of any results. ANMC Holistic Health LLC owns all copyrights to the materials presented here unless otherwise noted.
Retrain the Allergy Brain and our Holistic Recovery Management Plans are data-driven programs based on the salutogenic model of creating health, designed to begin a new conversation of resolution through understanding key components of stress and trauma cellular responses and how they impact the genesis, healing and recovery of dis-ease.
Listen to our latest podcast episode on this topic here.
Amanda Plevell, PhD, CNHP is a Natural Medicine Practitioner, researching Cellular Biochemistry, Resolution Science, and the effects that food, disease, experiences, emotions, and beliefs play into the programming of the cells, along with the resulting health expression. She is the founder of the Natural Source Companies including community WellClinics, FoodFxTools.com online toolkit, and the Health Rocks Cafe online education hangout. Author of over 28 natural health and self development books, her bestselling books include such titles as "The Genesis Code", "UnBound: Kicking Anxiety From Your Bucket List", "The Energy of Divorce", "The Real Heal", "Clean Your Plate", and "Beyond the Plate". She's a champion of hope for allergy, anxiety, and autoimmune sufferers everywhere, and those that just want to live healthier and happier.